If you’re looking to improve your online presence, boosting your search engine optimization (SEO) is a great place to start. SEO helps your website show up higher in search engine rankings, ensuring that more people find your website and become aware of your business. However, SEO can be a lengthy and complicated process. You may not have the time or resources to invest in an extensive SEO strategy. If this is the case, there are some quick and easy methods you can use to improve your SEO and increase the visibility of your website.
When it comes to search engine optimization (SEO), it can be difficult to know where to start, especially if you don’t have a lot of time. Fortunately, there are some quick and easy SEO improvements that you can make to help your website rank higher in search engine results.
Below are 5 main reasons why you should get registered your website in the search engines
By tracking and measuring the results of your SEO efforts, you’ll be able to identify what works and what doesn’t, making it easier to optimize your website for the best results. You can use Google Analytics to track your website’s visits and SEO Assistant to monthly measure the success of your SEO efforts in easy to read chart. Keep track of your progress; doesn’t matter if you work on SEO DIY or with an agency or consultant!
The better your website’s user experience, the more likely visitors will stay on and interact with your website. You can do this by optimizing your website for mobile devices, adding internal links, and creating a logical user flow. Google now ranks websites based on how mobile-friendly they are, so if your website isn’t optimized for mobile, you’re going to be at a disadvantage. The good news is that most content management systems (CMS) like WordPress offer responsive themes that are designed to be mobile-friendly. SEO Assistant will audit usability of your site including page rendering on different devices!
That means having a sitemap that lists all the pages on your website so that search engine crawlers can find them easily. Additionally, you should include relevant keywords in titles, meta descriptions, and headings. This will help your website rank higher in the SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages) for those terms. To ensure your site is properly structured, make sure it is easy to navigate and includes a sitemap. You can also optimize your site by adding internal links, which direct visitors to other pages within your website. Not sure if you are utilising sitemaps on your website? SEO Assistant will let you know!
Keywords play an important role in SEO. They help search engines identify the content of your website and determine where to rank it in search engine results.
When using keywords, make sure to use them strategically. Try to include them in titles, headings, descriptions and content. However, make sure that you’re not overusing them. Search engines are designed to detect when keywords are used excessively, and doing so can cause your website to be penalized. You can use a tool like Google’s Keyword Planner or a third-party tool like Ahrefs Keywords Explorer. Once you have a list of relevant keywords, you should add them to your website. And SEO Assistant will help you to see the most relevant keyword rankings related to your website
Well, SEO can be a lengthy and complicated process. You may not have the time or resources to invest in an extensive SEO strategy. If this is the case, there are some quick and easy methods you can use to improve your SEO and increase the visibility of your website. We can provide you with a great head start so you can begin your SEO optimisation journey today and at an affordable cost!
SEO Assistant will help you with the following:
• Find bottlenecks of your website speed and performance: We will tell you what is wrong with Performance overview
• Render your website on different devices: We will show you how your website looks like on different devices with Usability overview
• Finding out what you are missing on website structure and which technologies you should use: Our On-page SEO audit will scan your website to provide you with instant recommendations
• Keyword ranking overview: We will show yot top keyword ranking
• And 50+ additional SEO audited parameters: SEO Assistant review it all and identifies issues with your store
• SEO history progress tracking: Track history SEO progress in easy to read chart. It is absolutely critical to see if and how you are improving, doesn’t matter if you work on SEO DIY or with an agency
• Registration to 150+ Search engines: We will manually let know Google and other search engines about all essential elements of your website and give them more information. Great start to your SEO journey!
• Tailored SEO recommendations: Instantly actionable recommendations are prepared specifically for your store
• PDF report with issues and recommendations: Working on SEO with an agency or consultant? Highlight for them the main issues or just read them on your own
• Monthly status email: Automatic progress report to your mailbox so you are aware of SEO status
• NEW e-commerce.directory: We will list your store in e-commerce.directory to get more backlinks with potential of adding up to 20 of your products under your profile
• And a lot more!
All of the services above with a lifetime 50% discount! Use discount code “50OFF” at checkout, get your SEO audit, get registered to 150+ search engines, start tracking your SEO progress with SEO Assistant, and join thousands of stores on their SEO journey now with 50% discount! Monthly subscription is now discounted to